Friday, May 17, 2013

A place to stay on Vashon


Last summer, before we were islanders we stayed at a VRBO (vacation rental by owner) house Here is the link. I figured based on my super limited experience I would offer a shout out for a reccomendation...

Doesn't she look happy here!
I have recommended it to a couple of people looking to stay on Vashon.  Though it isn't marketed to people with kids it was very kid friendly for us (4 kids and 4 adults). Close to the beach but no kids were wondering there accidentally, it was a little walk.  Also with a giant yard you can see almost all of from the deck, a great big deck.  On the other hand it would be a great place to stay with other adults.



So if your are looking for a good place to stay I recommend it.  Follow the link above...read other reviews.
Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment